SIPRI will be involved in a newly launched online platform, hosted by the World Economic Forum, that brings together top global think tanks to address geostrategic challenges.
The aim of the Global Platform for Geostrategic Collaboration is to share expert analysis of global and regional security issues with leaders from the public and private sectors. SIPRI, as a partner on the platform, will provide strategic insights on critical geopolitical and geo-economic challenges.
The key areas covered on the platform are:
• International Security (future conflict domains, geostrategic competition, the rise of non-state actors, and the technological arms race)
• Nuclear Security (conflict zones and cyber threats)
• Geo-economics (economic sanctions and cyber disruption)
• Global Governance (regionalization as well as norm and interest asymmetry)
• Risks and Resilience (geopolitical risks and societal risks)
• The Fourth Industrial Revolution (security and conflict, and disruption to jobs and skills)
For more information, visit http://wef.ch/geostrategy