SIPRI Yearbook 2000
The Yearbook is SIPRI's annual compendium of data and analysis of developments in security and conflicts, military spending and armaments and non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament.
These pages contain summaries of the Yearbook's chapters, appendices and annexes and details of translations into Korean, Russian and Ukrainian.
About SIPRI Yearbook 2000
The 31st edition of the SIPRI Yearbook analyses developments in 1999 in
- Security and conflicts
- Military spending and armaments
- Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament
with annexes on arms control and disarmament agreements and a chronology of security- and arms control-related events.
Download the press release from the launch on 14 June 2000.
Part I. Security and conflicts, 1999
Part II. Military spending and armaments, 1999
Part III. Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament, 1999
8. Nuclear arms control and non-proliferation
9. Chemical and biological weapon developments and control
10. Conventional arms control
11. Responses to proliferation: the North Korean ballistic missile programme