SIPRI Yearbook 2001
The Yearbook is SIPRI's annual compendium of data and analysis of developments in security and conflicts, military spending and armaments and non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament.
These pages contain summaries of the Yearbook's chapters, appendices and annexes and details of translations into Russian and Ukrainian.
About SIPRI Yearbook 2001
The 32nd edition of the SIPRI Yearbook analyses developments in 2000 in
- Security and conflicts
- Military spending and armaments
- Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament
with annexes on arms control and disarmament agreements and a chronology of security- and arms control-related events.
Download the press release from the launch on 13 June 2001.
Part I. Security and conflicts, 2000
Part II. Military spending and armaments, 2000
Part III. Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament, 2000
6. Nuclear arms control and ballistic missile defence
7. Chemical and biological weapon developments and arms control
8. Conventional arms control
9. Multilateral weapon and technology export controls
Plus a glossary of terms and membership of multilateral organizations, tables, figures, maps, data appendices and extensive documentation as well as detailed accounts of some of the conflicts in 2000.