SIPRI Yearbook 2013
- Security and conflicts
- Military spending and armaments
- Non-proliferation, arms control and disarmament
These pages contain summaries and samples of the Yearbook's contents.
About SIPRI Yearbook 2013
The 44th edition of the SIPRI Yearbook includes coverage of developments during 2012 in
- Armed conflict
- Peace operations and conflict management
- Military expenditure
- Arms production and military services
- International arms transfers
- World nuclear forces
- Nuclear arms control and non-proliferation
- Reducing security threats from chemical and biological materials
- Conventional arms control
- Dual-use and arms trade controls
and extensive annexes on
- Arms control and disarmament agreements
- International security cooperation bodies
- Events during 2012 in the area of security and arms control
Download the full contents list.
Order SIPRI Yearbook 2013
Published in print and online in July 2013 by Oxford University Press on behalf of Stockholm International Peace Research Institute
hardback xxii+574 pp.
Subscribe to SIPRI Yearbook Online and gain access to the full text of this edition of the SIPRI Yearbook.
Alternatively, if you have a token from your copy of the print edition you can redeem it online.
A summary of SIPRI Yearbook 2013 is available in
- Catalan (FundiPau)
- Dutch (Vlaams Vredesinstituut)
- English (SIPRI)
- French (GRIP)
- German (Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung and Berghof Foundation)
- Italian (Torino World Affairs Institute)
- Spanish (FundiPau)
- Swedish (SIPRI)
The findings of SIPRI Yearbook 2013 were launched on 3 June 2013. Read the press release.